Commercial Truck Insurance
why are you waiting?
Physical Damage Truck Insurance
Generally physical damage to an automobile results from colliding with another object or the overturning of the vehicle. This is where physical damage insurance kicks in and replaces or fixes your truck if it’s wrecked in an accident. However, fire, explosion, theft, vandalism, malicious mischief, windstorm, hail, earthquake or floods can also cause physical damage to commercial vehicles.
Physical Damage Insurance covers your truck if it is damaged.
1. Collision – This part of the coverage pays for damage to your truck when it collides with another vehicle or object.
2. Comprehensive – This pays for almost every other peril your truck might face such as vandalism, fire and theft.
Coverage Details of Physical Damage Truck Insurance
1. Can handle a large range of accounts
2. Monoline or stand-alone policies available
3. Flexible deductibles
4. Combined deductibles available on packages
5. Packages Available with Motor Truck Cargo and/or Auto Liability
6. Reporting form options available for larger accounts
7. In select cases, interest free payment plans available
8. Admitted and non-admitted policies available
9. Coverage varies by risk and need
If you have used, older model truck which give you lot of business and happiness. just think If you lost the truck in an accident, fire, or some other way, there is no guarantee that you will find that same great deal when you have to replace it.
you have two option that if you have large amount of cash and you can afford to self insure for your truck. second you have to find a way to make sure you are adequately covered with this insurance.